The following clinics are held at the surgery with patients being referred to these clinics by their Doctor.
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Anti-coagulation (INR)
- Minor Surgery
The clinics listed below are held by the Practice Nurses and patients can attend without first seeing their Doctor.
- Well Person Clinic
- Wart Clinic
- Smear Clinic
- Travel Clinic
Services available from the practice.
All GP practices are contracted to provide “general medical services”, that is, basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the following “additional services”
- Child health surveillance, together with the Health Visiting team
- Contraceptive services
- Maternity services in the ante natal and post natal period
- Routine immunisation of children, together with the Health Visiting team
- Immunisation for adults in relation to travel. Not all travel immunisations are available on the NHS, please ask our practice nurse for details
- Cervical smears
- Freezing of warts and other small skin lesions
We also hold contracts with NHS Grampian for the following enhanced services
- An annual flu immunisation programme to protect the elderly and at risk
- Regular monitoring, by blood and urine tests, for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems
- Minor Surgery
- Annual comprehensive reviews for patients with heart disease
- Annual comprehensive review for patients with diabetes; this includes appointments with the dietician and podiatrist
Routine appointments are available both morning and afternoon, Monday to Friday. Emergency appointments are daily. If you need to be seen urgently you will be seen as soon as possible on that day.
Please help the administration staff by telling them whether or not your problem is urgent. The surgery is open continuously from 8.00am – 6.00pm.
Doctors are available each day for telephone advice, if required. If you have not been seen at the surgery for three years (or one year for those over 75) you can request a check up appointment if you wish.